0

One Heart for Two

One Heart for Two


yes, you can sleep on my shoulder.
yes, you can make me as your shelter.
yes, you can walk under my umbrella.

I'll be there for you, to make you feel alright.
so don't be sad and cry..
so don't feel alone..

so softly, so deeply you talk to me.
am i giving you so much warmth?
am i giving you so much happiness?
i can feel your hand on my head.
and i can feel you whisper.

you say you love me..
you say you miss me..
you say you want me..

boy, dont you realize?
i dont wanna be without you too.
i feel better with you.

i know that love is beautiful.
i know that love is wonderful.
i know that love is that you wanna feel.
but i cant say it.

i just feel safe, i just feel better.

when i look you in the eyes,
there are sadness.
you cant let her go.
you dont want me to go.

boy,
she loves you.
she just feel lonely,
come with her..

and i know i cant take you deeply.
it hurt, for you, for me, and for her.

i wanna know, something in your heart.
one heart for two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here..
Thanks for reading, i'll reply your comment as soon as possible. Thank you, enjoy reading !

Regards,
Kiki Agnia

Back to Top