0

Song For You

I made a song for you.
Just for you my friend.
Can you sing it?
Ok, just listen to me.
Look at this world.
Oh can you see it?.
There's a bright sun, shining this world.
There's a white cloud, make your heart calm.
But i know you are as bright as sun, shining my life.
Yes i know your heart as white as a cloud.
You are my best friend, dont you know it?.
Have you feel it?.

I love you, will you do love me too?.
I've felt the heartache and i felt the pain.
And i've cried with so many tears fall down.
There you are, your hands raise of.
You say words that erase all the pain in my heart.
Giving so sincere smile.

Hey, hear it.
I wanna give you everything.
Every little thing that will make you smile.
The world just only become beautiful when you are here, standing next to me.
Do you feel it?.
Never let go, my friend.
Or i will feel the world goes wrong.

Here i am, staring at the moon tonight.
I feel the same, it was alone.
So come, and fill the night as a star.
Together we'll fill the sky, there's no more darkness.

Its a cold night, till you come.
Hug, that warms up this night.
I can sleep tonight.
So sleepy, you sang my lullaby.

Together like this, i feel strong.
I hope you do either.

Sleep, I'll sing for you my dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here..
Thanks for reading, i'll reply your comment as soon as possible. Thank you, enjoy reading !

Regards,
Kiki Agnia

Back to Top